- Before entering the salon call or text us to let us know you have arrived. The front desk will let you know when you can come on in!
- Masks are required for all of us as well as you too!
- Upon entering we will ask you to sanitize or wash your hands before we escort you to your stylists work station.
- We are booking appointments with less people in the salon and more time in between appointments for higher levels of sanitization than our usual high levels we've always adhered to. We are following Washington State Covid-19 Requirements for Salons and Spas sanitization.
- We have ample spacing between our regular work stations to maintain proper social distancing and we ask that you come alone- no extra guests or children who do not have appointments please.
- We are implementing low contact check out process.
- We are removing magazines and beverage service for the time being, feel free to bring in your own beverage and magazine if you desire.
- We have removed all tester products from the retail area for the time being. Let us assist you in the retail area when deciding on your purchases.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are showing signs of cold, fever, congestion, respiratory issues. We will be monitoring ourselves and each other closely as well and our commitment to you and each other is that we will stay home when we are sick.